Monday, January 16, 2012

my addiction




I love shopping more than anything and op-shopping just happens to be even better! Everytime I go to my local op-shop I find a little (or big) treasure or two or three or four... to take home. Of late, I've managed to score some old suitcases, bibles, a type writer, multiple clothes and my favourite... records! Heaps of different artists and bands such as Michael Jackson, The Beatles, Johnny Cash, Roy Orbison, Paul Simon, Simon and Garfunkle, KISS, Abba, The Eagles, Wham, Culture Club and so many more... best part is they were only 25c each!

Here are photos from today's record-listening session in the sunshine!





my lovely suitcases and type writer <3
Typewriter $4, large suitcase $8, wooden case $4, long small suitcase $8,
 gold picture frame $2, old family photo in frame $2


No comments:

Post a Comment