Tuesday, January 17, 2012

i want to be beside the seaside (or 10 minutes from it)







As most of you know (just from being my friend or hearing rumour) I am indeed moving from busy Launceston to the little town of St. Marys on the the east coast of Tasmania. Although it is only 1.5 hours away from Launceston most people hate driving for longer than 10 minutes. But I guess if you really wanted to visit me and the new house you will have to take the time for the lovely drive. 

I've started to pack my boxes, bags and suitcases with most of my apartment decore, clothing, art supplies, books, dvds, cds, handbags and accessories. Funny thing about packing is that you never really know how much stuff you have until you have to try and pack into boxes, bags and suitcases. I am having a garage sale in a few weeks, but I have almost next to nothing to sell because I can't bear to part with any of my possessions. I'm not a crazy hoarder or anything I just love collecting beautiful things. 

What are some items you have that you could never part with? Do they hold any sentimental value or are of any worth or do you just like it... a lot?!







No comments:

Post a Comment